Geoffrey is a red tender engine who works on the Wellsworth-Brendam Branch Line.
Geoffrey was on Sodor when there was only Edward, Henry and Gordon, once he tried pushing Henry out of a tunnel because he wouldn't move as the rain would spoil his lovely green paint with red stripes, but he wasn't able to do so. When more engines were sent to help out on the railway. Geoffrey was sent to the Mainland. He later returned to Sodor when Henry was ill and he couldn't do any work whilst, but Thomas and Percy made Henry pull a long line of trucks which made Henry grind to a halt. Geoffrey and Emily came alongside and both helped Henry to the yards, and as a reward. The Fat Controller let Geoffrey stay on the island meaning he wouldn't have to return to the Mainland. Henry thanked him and Emily for helping him, and Geoffrey became good friends with Emily and Henry.
Geoffrey is an old engine who is kindhearted and helpful. He worries if another engine is ill or cannot do their work properly. He is also wise and clever too.
Geoffrey is painted in the NWR's red livery with yellow and black lining. He has red wheels and a red dome.
- Season 1 - Henry's Happy Day, James and the Big Red Balloon, Big Strong Murdoch (cameo), Bulgy Returns, and Gordon and Spencer the Fast Engines (cameo)
- Season 2 - Special Brakes, Fergus and the Electric Engines, Duck and Dilly, Stories of the Sea, Henry's Fire Rescue, Gordon and the Bend, Hiro and the Coaches, Dave's New Home, Scottish Engines, Stepney's Journey Out, and Flying Scotsman Departs
- Season 3 - The New Controller, Geoffrey and the Small Engines, Edward and the Thieves, Saving Sidney, CoBo, Unique Stafford (does not speak), and Cold Crews
- Season 4 - Thomas and Algy, Triple Trouble, Timothy and Dennis (cameo), Brake Coaches (does not speak), A Surprise for Bertram, Special Engines (mentioned), Duck and the Coaches, Geoffrey's Overhaul, The Wrong Sort of Coal, Broken Down Crane, and George and Buster
- Season 5 - Sodor Snowstorm, Henry to the Rescue, The Big City Engine, Sodor Wash Day, Return of the Spotless Record, Bears, and Jerome and the Fish
- Season 6 - Mystery Coming Through, Too Loud for Murdoch, James and the Royal Train, and Edward and the Express
- Season 7 - Young and Old and Love for the Sea
- Season 8 - Sidney Saves the Day, Henry Gets the Coaches, Lampless Lance, Snowploughing at Christmas, and Glynn's Christmas Wish
- Thomas and the Storm
- Gordon and Spencer: An LNER Rivalry
- The Ghost Engine of Sodor
- The Curse of the Kipper
- Sodor and the Mystery of Christmas
- The Big Race
- Geoffrey's name was chosen, due to that in the real Thomas episode "Who's Geoffrey?", Thomas makes a made-up engine called Geoffrey, and tells Victor that he's red, so this gave DonaldDouglasandOliver11 an idea of creating him.
- Geoffrey is actually the second red engine from the Railway Series, but with a name.
|North Western Railway|
|Thomas • Edward • Henry • Gordon • James • Percy • Toby • Duck • Donald and Douglas • Oliver • Geoffrey • Harvey • Emily • Fergus • Arthur • Murdoch • Molly • Neville • Rosie • Whiff • Billy • Stanley • Hank • Flora • Victor • Charlie • Scruff • Belle • Porter • Glynn • Ryan • Diesel • Daisy • BoCo • Bear • Dave • Derek • 'Arry and Bert • Diesel 10 • Salty • Dennis • Den • Dart • Sidney • Paxton • Norman • Philip • Flynn • Winston • Stafford • Jeff • Angus • Taro •|